8.10.2010

Back to Work

mummymayhem.com
Ok, so I don't have to go back to work for a few weeks still, but I am trying to get myself pumped up so I don't get too sad! I need to surround myself with working moms right now to convince myself that I can do this and I am not alone!  One of my inspirations is a fantastic teacher named Angela Bunyi. I discovered her web site a few years ago and constantly go to it to get great ideas. She is amazing! I want to be her when I grow up. :) My other idols are all the wonderful teachers that I work with. They have already been such a big help.

4 comments:

  1. A couple of perks of going back to work... uninterrupted adult conversations and meals! Ahhh the small things :)
    It will be an adjustment, but you will get through it.
    Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A couple of perks of going back to work...uninterrupted adult conversations and meals. Ahh the small things!
    It will be an adjustment, but I know you will get through it.
    Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be a better mom and wife for going back and doing what you are great at. You need other stimulation throughout the day and when you get home Oliver will be more fun because you've missed him. You will do great-hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your kind comments! I'm sure I will be rereading them when it comes down to crunch time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest