11.19.2012

Family Photo Holiday Cards? Yes or No?

The ever popular holiday photo card, love it or hate it? I don't know about you, but I  get annoyed when I receive a holiday card with a beautiful family photo, but not even one hand written word from the sender. Yes, I love seeing the pictures of the little ones, but I feel a little cheated that most of the time the sender doesn't do anything but address the card (sometimes not even that). So, I am trying to balance it out and indulge in the photo card but also write a little something to personalize it a bit. Here are a few I am thinking about.
                                These two adorable cards come from Pinhole Press
                                   
This sweet and simple card is one of Tiny Prints many photo card options
                           


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest