happy new year
Happy New Year readers! Scott and I went out on a date this past weekend (thanks to our friend Amy)! While we were sipping some drinks at our first stop Urban Solace, I decided to make a "2012 Bucket List" instead of a "Resolution". I guess they are essentially the same, but the Bucket List somehow gets me a little more motivated to accomplish the things on it. Maybe because it is somewhat of a checklist, and the Type A personality in me loves that. Anyway, here is my -work in progress- 2012 Bucket List:
2012 Bucket List (in no particular order)
1. Text less- this photo brings back memories!
2. Talk with friends more
4. Listen to more music
5. Put myself in other people's shoes before making quick judgments
6. Go more places
-hike Cowles Mtn.
7. Try new cocktails - I have never had a "go to" cocktail that I order. Have any good ones you can share?
8. Save $ to take a trip to San Francisco this summer
9. Get 2 massages (at least)
Did you make any resolutions? Please share! I love hearing about other people's hopes and dreams to make our lives just a little bit better.
Here is a cute New Year activity to do with kids (my students will be working on this tomorrow).